Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not yet popular...


Sigh. I have no followers on my blog. It's ok though.


Ok, I am officially 30. According to society, I should be at a completely different point in my life. You know what, I really don't care.


I am single.


I am a single mom.


I am raising a disabled child.


I am still trying to finish my education.


I am not a homeowner.


I only work part time.


I drive a POS Saturn.


All those things, if I look at this in a negative aspect, I would say I am a loser. However, I look at this from a positive point of view:


I am single. Meaning, I can have my entire apartment pink with no input from the man cave. Also, I don't have to shave my legs unless I am having a "visitor". I can eat ice cream for dinner. Answer to no one.


I am a mother. It's great. I love her. She is my precious. She is my world.


I am raising a disabled child. She wasn't expected to survive her injuries. She is alive and doing much better then ever expected. Her being disabled, I think, makes me a better mother. She is smart, witty, amazing and more loving then you can ever imagine.


I am still working on my education at the age of 30. less chance of a midlife crisis. Seriously. I am working on my bachelors! I can do this because I am working part time, I am a renter and my POS Saturn is paid in full.


PEACE OUT!!!

2 comments:

Tuihalalalala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tuihalalalala said...

p.s erase my # after you write it down...hehehe